This Banana Protein Pancakes recipe is Protein-packed and naturally sweetened with bananas. No guilt needed while you enjoy this pancake breakfast that will keep you full until lunchtime.
The best Banana Protein Pancakes recipe
What do you like having for breakfast? Sweet or savory? I tend to lean more towards sweet so this Banana Protein pancake recipe is one I make quite often. My kids can’t tell that I add protein to pancakes sometimes which is a plus. If you aren’t a protein fan, you can use something else in place of the protein. Whole wheat flour or Oat flour will work just fine.
Are homemade pancakes healthy
Depending on how you make your pancakes will determine how healthy they are. If you use whole grain or whole wheat flour which has more fiber and more filling than white flour then you have increased your odds right there. To sweeten your pancakes, instead of using sugar, use ripe bananas instead. For a high protein pancake like this banana protein, pancake recipe add some more protein to the mix. Most homemade pancaked are much healthier than most pancakes served at restaurants.
Can you reheat protein pancakes
I make a huge batch of this banana protein pancake and save some for the next day. When ready for pancakes, I simply reheat them. Usually, i make huge batches of protein pancakes or waffles and reheat them. It is very safe to reheat your protein pancakes.
What’s your favorite pancake recipe? I would love to hear about your own creations. If you happen to take a picture of this Banana protein pancake, tag me on Instagram so I can see it and share it!
Want more breakfast recipes? Check these out:
- Blueberry Banana Pancakes
- Sweet Potato Breakfast Skillet Recipe
- Baked Oatmeal Protein Muffins
- Fluffy Protein Waffles
- Sweet Potato Breakfast Skillet
Finally, remember to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive all my new recipes like this Banana Protein Pancake Recipe delivered right to your inbox!
If you try a recipe and you like it, please use my hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of my latest blog posts and recipes
Banana Protein Pancakes
- 1 Scoop Whey Protein vanilla flavor
- 1 Very ripe banana mashed
- 2 Eggs
- ¼ Tsp Baking powder
- 1 Tsp Coconut oil
- Sugar-free Maple Syrup
- Sliced bananas and strawberries
- Cool whip Optional
- Separate the egg yolks from whites, placing them in different bowls.
- Using a mixer, beat the egg whites for 2-3 minutes until soft peaks form.
- Add the banana, protein powder and baking powder to the egg yolks and beat with mixer until smooth.
- Gently fold half of the egg whites into the egg yolk mixture until thoroughly combined. Repeat with remaining half of egg whites.
- Heat the coconut oil on a skillet over medium heat.
- Pour ¼ cup of batter onto the skillet and cook for 1-2 minutes per side or until lightly browned.
- Repeat the process with remaining batter. Serve immediately.