If you are looking for a quick lunch or even a fast dinner option that is healthy and filling this Ahi Tuna Nicoise Salad Recipe is perfect.
Ahi Tuna Nicoise Salad Recipe
As a Mom, I understand that lunchtime can be hectic with errands and house chores and any of the other 100 items on our to-do lists daily. Don’t let your lunch suffer.
This Ahi Tuna Nicoise Salad takes mere minutes to throw together and will give you the energy to make it the rest of the day!
Did you try my salad? Let me know in the comments what you thought.
Did you make this Ahi Tuna Nicoise Salad Recipe? let me know what you think of it in the comments below and also tag me on social media so i can see it!
Also try out this EASY SUSHI BOWL recipe.
Ahi Tuna Nicoise Salad
- 2-4 ounce Ahi tuna steaks
- 2 hard-boiled eggs halved
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup halved black olives such as kalamata or nicoise
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow or red bell pepper
- 1 cup steamed asparagus or green beans
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme or basil
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons olive oil divided use
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil in a pan over high heat. Season the tuna steaks to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cook the tuna for 3-4 minutes on each side or until the desired level of doneness.
- Let the tuna cool for 5 minutes then thinly slice.
- In a small bowl whisk together the dijon mustard, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, and thyme. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide the salad greens between two bowls. Drizzle the greens with the dressing.
- Arrange the tuna, hard boiled eggs, cherry tomatoes, olives, bell pepper and asparagus over the top of the greens. Serve.