These Salmon Tacos are made with deliciously spiced salmon fillets that are grilled to perfection. Then served with an amazing corn salsa that’s so bold and flavorful. Taco Tuesdays will never be the same again!
The Best Salmon Tacos with Corn Salsa
There’s something about tacos that’s so comforting. Don’t limit yourself to eating tacos on Taco Tuesdays. have these delicious Salmon tacos any day of the week. Even more than once! Easy to put together and perfect for a family lunch or lunch where the kids get to add whatever they like to their Tacos. The corn salsa is so bold and tasty it will make the flavors of this taco recipe come to life.
What goes good with fish tacos?
The additions to your tacos are what brings out the flavors and taste of your fish or salmon tacos. Do you prefer salsa or dressings? A few sides that go with fish tacos would be something like this corn salsa I used (which is amazing), dressings like creamy cilantro avocado dressing, cole slaw, corn casseroles, this mango black bean salad, or this pineapple cucumber salsa.
What do you put on tacos?
There are so many different things that can be added to tacos and it all comes down to what you like to add to your tacos. You may not like salsa or slaw. Here are a few things that are traditionally added to a taco: cole slaw, cabbage or lettuce, some sort of salsa, tomatoes, shredded or crumbled, cheese, sour cream, guacamole or avocados, cilantro, beans, and hot sauce. Take your pick. I added crumbled cheese, corn salsa, and cabbage to this salmon tacos recipe.
Making these Salmon Tacos? I would love to hear your feedback in the comments below. Please take a moment to come back and rate this recipe. Also, please don’t forget to tag me on Instagram so I can see your remake and feature it.
More Mexican recipe coming your way below:
- Mexican Chicken Soup
- Creamy Mexican Street Corn Salad
- Chicken Tacos with Avocado Salsa
- Mexican Shrimp Salad Recipe
Also, remember to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive recipes like this Salmon Taco Recipe delivered right to your inbox!
Finally, if you try a recipe and you like it, please use my hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of my latest blog posts and recipes.
Salmon Tacos With Corn Salsa
- 1 ½ lb Salmon Fillets
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil plus more for the grill
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 Tsp Chili Powder
- 1 Tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Coriander
- 8 Corn Tortillas warmed
- ½ Cup Thinly Sliced Red Cabbage
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 Cup Crumbled Cheese
Corn Salsa Ingredients
- 1 Cup Cooked Sweet Yellow Corn cut off the cob or canned
- ⅓ Cup Chopped Cherry Tomatoes
- ½ small Red Onion finely diced
- 1-2 Jalapeno seeded and diced
- 3 Tbsp Chopped Cilantro
- 1 Fresh Lime juiced
- sea salt, and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat a grill pan or outdoor grill over medium-high heat.
- In a shallow dish mix together olive oil, lime juice, chili powder, cumin, onion powder, coriander, salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Add in salmon and gently mix to coat on all sides. Lightly brush the grill with a bit of oil, then place the salmon and cook, until cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.
- In a mixing bowl gently toss together all salsa ingredients. Once the salmon is cooked through use a fork to flake it into bite-size pieces.
- Stuff corn tortillas with grilled salmon, corn salsa and shredded cabbage.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!