A delicious and rich Chocolate Fruit Dip recipe that everyone will love. Perfectly Creamy and smooth fruit dip that’s has added protein that can be ready in just about 5 minutes. Great appetizer or dessert option.
Easy Chocolate Fruit Dip Recipe
Making this Chocolate fruit dip recipe is fun, very easy to make and ready in just about 5 minutes. Add some protein if you desire a high protein treat. I love adding protein to almost all my treats because I feel like I never get enough protein from the meals I eat. I tend to skip breakfast too. Sometimes. I get my coffee in and go about my day and before you know it its lunchtime. Anyone else does this? It’s not ideal though. Breakfast is very important to prevent muscle breakdown. I do snack quite a bit so this Chocolate Fruit Dip comes in very handy sometimes.
Try this dip with different fruits. My kids love love love Nutella so sometimes I say ok we are only having Nutella once a week and if you guys want any more dips with your fruits we are making this chocolate fruit dip. They were hesitant at first and then they fell in love. But honestly, they still prefer Nutella. Even I love Nutella. Who doesn’t love Nutella?
What is a fruit dip made out of?
Most fruit dip recipes out there call for marshmallows, cream cheese and some sort of juice. For a healthier alternative make my Chocolate fruit dip recipe which is made out of nut butter as a base ingredient. A much healthier option than marshmallows.
What fruits do you put on a tray?
You can get as creative as you like when it comes to what fruits you choose for your fruit dip platter. Use colorful fruits and most importantly use your favorite fruits. Use fruits like oranges, apples, pineapple, watermelons, kiwi, berries, mangos and so on.
Making this fruit dip recipe?
If you make this Chocolate Fruit Dip recipe I would like to hear your thoughts on it. Leave me a comment below and don’t forget to share it on Pinterest! Also, you can tag me on Instagram so I can see your remake and share it.
A few more snacks and dessert recipes for you below:
- Blueberry Puffed Protein Pancake
- Baked Oatmeal Protein Muffins
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Cups
- Baked Apples Recipe
- Greek Yogurt Skinny Cheesecakes
- Double Chocolate Keto Brownies
Remember to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive recipes like this Chocolate Fruit Dip Recipe delivered right to your inbox!
If you try a recipe and you like it, please use my hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of my latest blog posts and recipes.
Chocolate Fruit Dip Recipe:
Chocolate Fruit Dip
- 1/4 Cup Chocolate chips
- 1 Scoop Whey Protein chocolate flavor
- 1/4 Cup Almond, cashew or peanut butter
- 1 Cup Vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 2 tablespoons water optional: 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips for garnish
- Place the chocolate chips in a medium bowl; microwave in 30-second increments until chocolate is melted.
- Stir in nut butter until mixture is smooth.
- Add the Greek yogurt, protein powder, and water and stir until a smooth and creamy dip forms. You can add more water if needed, 1 teaspoon at a time, to get to desired consistency.
- Serve, topped with chocolate chips if desired.