Strawberry Parfaits Recipe– These easy protein packed parfaits make a great breakfast or snack. Easy to make and all the nutrition you need to kickstart your morning.
Easy and Delicious Strawberry Parfaits Recipe
Parfaits are just that kind of breakfast you need when you just aren’t in the mood for eggs. It feels like you are having dessert don’t you think? Give me a Strawberry Parfait for breakfast every single day and I won’t complain. They are quick to put together and has the right combination of nutrients to get your day started. Never skip breakfast! Instead, make this Strawberry Parfaits recipe.
How healthy is a parfait?
A parfait is as healthy as you would like to make it! It all depends on what you are adding to that parfait recipe of yours. The main ingredients of a parfait are yogurt and granola. Go for any healthy yogurt option available to you like Greek and choose a granola that’s loaded with fiber and low in fat and sugar. Healthy add ons to your parfait recipe will be fresh berries.
Can Parfaits be made ahead of time?
You can definitely make your strawberry parfait ahead of time! The only downside is the granola will be soggy. Some people like it this way. If you like the granola to be crunchy rather than soggy you can hold off on adding the granola until you are ready to have your parfait. They should last about 3 days with no issues.
Are Parfaits good for breakfast?
The meaning of perfect in French is parfait! Yes, I would say parfaits are perfect for breakfast or snack! With the right choices of ingredients, you add to your Parfait recipe, it should have the right combination of fat, protein, carbs, and fiber. All the more reason to make this Strawberry Parfait recipe at least 2-3 times a week!
What do you like to add to your parfait recipe? I would love to hear about all the different ways you guys make your parfait. I had the most delicious parfait ever when I went on vacation once to Cancun. They had passion fruit added to it and oh my goodness it was so yummy!
I’ve got a few other breakfast recipes for you to check out:
- Gluten Free Eggnog Waffles
- Healthy Pumpkin Chia Muffins
- Cranberry Almond Breakfast Cookies
- Fluffy Protein Waffles Recipe
Pin this recipe and tag me on Instagram using my #healthyfitnessmeals hashtag if you make any of my recipes! Also, leave me a comment in the comment section below with some feedback!
Strawberry Parfaits Recipe
- 2 5-ounce Containers Greek yogurt (your choice of flavor)
- 1 Scoop Whey Protein Vanilla Flavor
- 1 ½ Cups Fresh strawberries chopped
- 2 Tbsp Strawberry jam Sugar-Free
- ¼ Cup Low-fat granola
- Optional garnish: Whole strawberries
- In a small bowl, mix together the Greek yogurt and protein powder. In another bowl, mix together the strawberries and strawberry jam.
- Layer the yogurt mixture, strawberry mixture and granola in two parfait glasses.
- Garnish with whole strawberries and serve immediately.