This Sheet Pan Chicken Recipe is quick, easy to make, and loaded with feel-good delicious veggies. Load up on your veggies and make this convenient chicken recipe for dinner. Simple throw everything on your pan and let the oven do all the work for you!
Easy Sheet Pan Chicken And Veggies Recipe
This is also a hearty meal that can feed a lot of people on a budget. When you don’t have a lot of time or just don’t care to cook, add this meal on your menu. This Sheet Pan Chicken and Veggies recipe is the way to go! They are great for meal prep as well. We simply love everything chicken in our family.
What piece of Chicken is healthiest?
The breast of a fresh chicken would be the healthiest part of the chicken. Chicken breast is what you refer to as the white meat of the chicken where the other parts like legs are called dark meat. The White meat of the chicken which is the breast is leaner, has less cholesterol and lower in saturated fats
What is a good side with Chicken Breast?
The great thing about having any sort of grilled chicken, there are endless sides you can choose from to have with your chicken breast. Like this Sheet pan chicken recipe, you can either go with something starchy like mashed sweet potatoes, roasted potatoes, Roasted Carrots, grilled veggies, Green beans, and Butternut Squash. There are just so many options!
You will love this Sheet Pan Chicken and Veggies recipe. If you make it let me know your thoughts below in the comment section. I always love some feedback.
More amazing lunch and dinner recipes to check out:
- Pomegranate Chicken Salad Recipe
- Shrimp Taco Bowls
- Chicken And Broccoli Stir-Fry
- Sheet Pan Steak with Kale Pesto
Remember to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive all my new recipes like this Sheet Pan Chicken Recipe delivered right to your inbox!
If you try a recipe and you like it, please use my hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of my latest blog posts and recipes.
How to make this Sheet Pan Chicken and Veggies recipe:
Sheet Pan Chicken And Veggies Recipe
- 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken tenders
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning or equal parts garlic powder, dried basil and dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 cup sliced peeled carrots
- 1 lemon cut into slices
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a sheet pan with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Arrange the chicken, broccoli, and carrots in a single layer on the pan.
- In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil and Italian seasoning.
- Drizzle the oil mixture over the chicken and vegetables and toss to coat.
- Season the chicken and vegetables with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Turn oven to broil and broil for an additional 3-5 minute or until chicken and vegetables are lightly browned.
- Garnish with lemon slices and parsley, then serve.