Serve this delicious Easy LOADED HARVEST QUINOA SALAD recipe as a side or a meal. It is made with readily available fall ingredients like Kabocha or Delicata squash and Pomegranate seeds, that are oh so good when you put them together.
Easy to make Loaded Harvest Quinoa Salad Recipe
This easy to make Harvest Quinoa Salad Recipe is honestly the best I’ve had. It is made with fall ingredients and is also so filling. You can have this salad as a side dish or as a meal for lunch. For those who want to add some protein to this, you can add some Shrimps like this Clinatro Lime Shrimp or some Chicken like this Lemon Garlic Chicken
When making this Easy Harvest Quinoa Salad Recipe you can use another type of squash you like and usually use. I happen to use Kabocha but you can also use Delicata. You can cook ahead the quinoa if you like because this needs to be cooled off before you add it over the salad. Same goes for the Roasted Squash.
The Dressing used for this Easy Loaded Harvest Quinoa Salad
Its all about the dressing right? It can either make the salad amazing or completely ruin the taste. I love keeping my dressings simple. The simpler the better I always say.
Dressing Ingredients for this Harvest Quinoa Salad:
Apple cider vinegar
Honey or pure maple syrup
Garlic clove, minced or pressed
Sea salt and pepper to taste
If you happen to try any of my recipes please leave me a comment below and let me know. Your feedback always helps. I hope you like this Loaded Harvest Quinoa Salad Recipe as much as we do.
I have a few other recipes you might want to check out:
Remember to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive all my new recipes like this Harvest Quinoa Salad Recipe delivered right to your inbox!
If you try a recipe and you like it, please use my hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of my latest blog posts and recipes.
Find the full recipe for this Easy Loaded Harvest Quinoa Salad below:
Loaded Harvest Quinoa Salad
- 1/2 Medium Kabocha Squash de-seeded and cut into half moons
- 8 Cups Packed Baby Spinach
- 1 Cup Cooked Quinoa
- 1 Green Apple
- 4 oz Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 Cup Pomegranate Seeds
- 1/4 Cup Raw Pecans
- 1 Tbsp Olive or Avocado Oil
- 1/4 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1 Tsp Smoked Paprika
- Sea Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Honey or Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 Garlic Clove minced or pressed
- Sea Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F, and line a large baking tray with parchment paper. Place in the squash and sprinkle with salt, pepper, paprika and a drizzle of oil (1 Tablespoon).
- Using your hands toss to get all pieces coated, then arrange them in a single layer with some space in between.
- Roast for about 15-20 minutes, or until fork tender. Allow it to cool before adding it to the salad.
- In a small jar add all dressing ingredients, then put the lid on and shake vigorously to blend together.
- In a large bowl, add baby spinach first, then top with roasted squash, quinoa, sliced apple, cranberries, pecans, pomegranate seeds, and feta cheese.
- Just before serving add the dressing and toss to combine. Enjoy!