Baked Keto Zucchini Fries Recipe – Veggies have never tasted better with this Zucchini fries recipe. So easy to make and very tasty. They are a crispy, crunchy and a great alternative to regular fries.
The BEST Baked Keto Zucchini Fries Recipe
Move over potato fries and say hello to these Baked Zucchini Fries. My aim was to make this recipe keto-friendly by using coconut and almond flour. For those not looking for a keto friendly version, use Whole wheat flour instead. The substitution would be Half cup flour and 1 cup parmesan cheese. These Zucchini fries will be one of your favorite recipes. Even the kids would love to snack on these!
What are the health benefits of zucchini
Zucchini fries are not only a scrumptious snack to have daily if possible, but there are also health benefits associated with eating zucchini. Among many of their health benefits, zucchini improves digestion, slows down aging, aids in weight loss, boosts energy, improves thyroid functions, lowers blood sugar levels, and more!
What is a good replacement for zucchini
If eating your zucchini raw as a snack then cucumber would be a great alternative. They both have equal amounts of calcium. Cooking your zucchini and looking to replace it? Another option would be using their cousin yellow squash instead. They will just be a bit softer and the flavor will be slightly different. But they make a great alternative to zucchini.
Leave me a comment below and let me know if you liked this Baked Zucchini Fries. I would love some feedback. If you have any other recipe you would like to share with me please let me know.
Check out these other recipes:
- Healthy Pumpkin Chia Muffins
- Strawberry Parfaits Recipe
- Easy Mixed Berry Fruit Salad
- Baked Apples Recipe
- Sweet Potato Breakfast Skillet Recipe
Finally, if you try this Zucchini recipe and you like it, please use my hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of my latest blog posts and recipes.
Baked Keto Zucchini Fries
- 2 Large Zucchini
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
- 2 Eggs lightly beaten
- 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
- 3/4 Cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1/4 Tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 Tsp Garlic powder
- 1/8 Tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 425 F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or tin foil. Cut the zucchinis in fries and set aside.
- Place the coconut flour in its own shallow bowl, the eggs in another bowl and the almond flour, parmesan, seasoning, garlic powder, and salt into another
- Toss the zucchini in the coconut flour, then the eggs, and finally the almond flour/parmesan mixture until well coated and then place them on the baking sheet.
- Bake fries for 10-15 minutes, flip and cook additional 10-15 minutes. Serve immediately.
Leave A Reply