This Quinoa Veggie Bowl is easy to make, so filling and nutritious. It is a plant-based vegetarian dish that’s loaded with flavor and wholesome. Great to use for those who meal prep.
Easy Quinoa Veggie Bowl recipe
These tasty vegetarian Bowls are just what you are in need of! Hearty flavorful Quinoa Veggie Bowls are popping with loads of color, thanks to the abundance of delicious fresh crisp vegetables. These bowls are super easy to fix, which is always a plus when it comes to making enjoyable homemade meals when the time is short.
This recipe will become your go-to meal, without a doubt. In fact, they are so simple that you can prepare a few day’s worths of Quinoa Veggie Bowls in no time at all. So what are you waiting for? Get your favorite bowls ready and get to prepare this yummy meal that is full of a variety of fun textures.
Making this recipe?
If you make this Quinoa Veggie Bowl and you like it please share it. I would love to get some feedback in the comments below. Also, feel free to tag me on Instagram with your remake for the chance to be featured.
Hungry for more? I have a some amazing lunch recipes to check out:
- Taco Pasta Salad
- Spicy Chicken Stir Fry
- Easy Meal Prep Honey Sriracha Meatballs
- Shrimp Fajita Bowls
- Mexican Chicken Quinoa Bowl Recipe
Remember to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive recipes like this veggie bowl delivered right to your inbox!
Finally, if you try a recipe and you like it, please use my hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of my latest blog posts and recipes.
How to make these Quinoa Veggie Bowl:
Quinoa Veggie Bowl
- 4 cups cooked quinoa
- 3 sweet potatoes peeled and cut into ½ inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 15- ounce can white kidney beans drained
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1 avocado pitted and thinly sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup tahini
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- cooking spray
Optional: lemon wedges for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a sheet pan with foil and coat the foil with cooking spray.
- Place the sweet potatoes on the pan, drizzle them with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through and just browned.
- Divide the quinoa evenly between 4 bowls. Place ¼ of the sweet potatoes on top of each bowl.
- Divide the white beans, cabbage and avocado evenly between the 4 bowls.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the tahini, lemon juice, maple syrup and salt and pepper to taste. Add a little water if needed to reach desired dressing consistency.
- Drizzle the dressing over the bowls and sprinkle the parsley over the top.
- Serve immediately, with lemon wedges as a garnish if desired.
Leave A Reply