Coming up with fresh new dinner ideas can be a struggle, but this Quinoa Veggie Bowl is a great start. The same old recipes get boring while they are on repeat, so why not throw something new and divine into your roundup?
Quinoa Veggie Bowl
These tasty Quinoa Veggies Bowls are just what you are in need of! Hearty flavorful Quinoa Veggie Bowls are popping with loads of color, thanks to the abundance of delicious fresh crisp vegetables. These bowls are super easy to fix, which is always a plus when it comes to making enjoyable homemade meals when the time is short.
This recipe will become your go-to meal, without a doubt. In fact, they are so simple that you can prepare a few day’s worths of Quinoa Veggie Bowls in no time at all. So what are you waiting for? Get your favorite bowls ready and get to preparing this yummy meal that is full of a variety of fun textures.
If you make this Quinoa Veggie Bowl and you like it please share it.
Another Veggie bowl to try is this amazing GREEK QUINOA BOWLS recipe!
How to make these Quinoa Veggie Bowl:
Quinoa Veggie Bowl
Vegan quinoa and veggie bowls that are packed with color, flavor and protein.
- 4 cups cooked quinoa
- 3 sweet potatoes peeled and cut into ½ inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 15- ounce can white kidney beans drained
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1 avocado pitted and thinly sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup tahini
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- cooking spray
Optional: lemon wedges for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a sheet pan with foil and coat the foil with cooking spray.
- Place the sweet potatoes on the pan, drizzle them with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through and just browned.
- Divide the quinoa evenly between 4 bowls. Place ¼ of the sweet potatoes on top of each bowl.
- Divide the white beans, cabbage and avocado evenly between the 4 bowls.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the tahini, lemon juice, maple syrup and salt and pepper to taste. Add a little water if needed to reach desired dressing consistency.
- Drizzle the dressing over the bowls and sprinkle the parsley over the top.
- Serve immediately, with lemon wedges as a garnish if desired.