This Double Chocolate Protein Pudding recipe is a quick and easy treat that’s low in sugar and high in protein. Make this delicious no guilt treat for your family to enjoy at any time of the day. So creamy and chocolatey.
Double Chocolate Protein Pudding Recipe
Making Chocolate pudding recipe is quite simple. My kids don’t even know that I added protein to this Double Chocolate Protein Pudding dessert. I love knowing that the desserts they eat aren’t just empty calories. For those that wonder if my kids always eat healthily? The answer is NO. That’s quite impossible to achieve. Yes, I cook healthy MOST times and I try to tweak the desserts I make to make them as healthy as I possibly can. Then in some, I add protein.
Making this Chocolate protein pudding recipe?
Let me know your thoughts on this Double Chocolate Protein Pudding recipe and if you have any other fun ideas for this. Pin this recipe on Pinterest if you liked it.
Can I make Pudding with half and half?
Most instant pudding recipes call for using regular milk. If you like your chocolate pudding recipe to be extra creamy you can use half and half. It would be best if you use half the amount of milk and then for the other half use half and half.
How long does homemade pudding take to set?
Most puddings will take about 5 minutes to set, especially if you are using instant pudding which is usually quick and easy. Other homemade puddings will just get thicker as it cools off. So give it about 10-15 minutes.
How do I make my pudding thicker?
Cornstarch is usually used in most pudding recipes to get that thick consistency. You just need to allow the cornstarch to do its work as it heats up to about 200 F. If your pudding is getting thick as you would like, you can add more cornstarch. You would have to mix it first on the side with cold water before you add it in and mix consistently until you get the desired thickness.
If you make this Chocolate protein pudding recipe come back and leave me some feedback in the comments below. Also, you can tag me on Instagram so I can see your remake.
A few snack or breakfast recipes you can check out below:
- Strawberry and Cream Smoothie Recipe
- 4- Ingredients Protein Peanut Butter Cups
- Fluffy Protein Waffles Recipe
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Cups
- Tropical Banana “Ice Cream” Recipe
Also, remember to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive recipes like this Chocolate Protein Pudding Recipe delivered right to your inbox!
Finally, if you try a recipe and you like it, please use my hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of my latest blog posts and recipes.
How to make this Double Chocolate Protein Pudding Recipe:
Double Chocolate Protein Pudding
- 1 3.4-ounce Box sugar-free chocolate pudding mix
- 2 Cups Skim milk
- 1 Scoop Whey Protein chocolate flavor
- ¼ Cup Whipped coconut cream or low sugar/low calorie whipped topping
- Optional garnishes: chocolate sprinkles, raspberries, mint
- Place the pudding mix and protein powder in a bowl; stir to combine.
- Add the skim milk and whisk until the pudding is smooth and thickened, 2-3 minutes.
- Cover the pudding and chill for 30 minutes, or up to 3 days before you plan to serve it.
- To serve, divide the pudding between 4 bowls and top each bowl with 1 tablespoon of coconut cream or whipped topping.
- Garnish with sprinkles, raspberries and/or mint if desired.