Who would say no to this Berry Coconut Smoothie bowl? Move over boring breakfast cereal, these Berry Coconut Smoothie Bowls are going to be a huge hit!
Berry Coconut Smoothie Bowl
When you’re tired of eating the same thing for breakfast, just know that this berry smoothie bowl is going to be a winner. They are quick and easy to make.
This Smoothie Bowl will give you all the fruit servings you need for one day. Start your morning out with a fruity smoothie full of antioxidants and fiber.
The sweet-tart flavor of mixed berries, mingle with tasty coconut to give your taste buds a wake-up call, like no other. While this Berry Coconut Smoothie Bowl makes an amazing breakfast to help you start your day, they are also great for keeping you energized through lunch, or any time of day, really.
This dense berry coconut smoothie bowl will satisfy your sweet tooth while keeping you feeling full, no matter what time of day it is.
If you like this Berry Coconut Smoothie Bowl Recipe, also try this CHOCOLATE CHIA PUDDING
How to make this Berry Coconut Smoothie Bowl
Berry Coconut Smoothie Bowls
Thick and creamy mixed berry smoothies served in a bowl with a variety of fun toppings.
- 1 and 1/2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 1 banana sliced
- 3/4 cup of light coconut milk coconut-almond milk or almond milk
- Low calorie sweetener or honey to taste
- Assorted toppings such as fresh berries sliced almonds, unsweetened shredded coconut, mint sprigs, granola, chia seeds
- Place the berries, banana and coconut milk in the blender and blend until a thick and smooth mixture forms. You may need to add a bit more of the milk to thin to desired consistency.
- Taste and add sweetener or honey if desired.
- Divide the smoothie evenly between two bowls and top with fresh berries, shredded coconut, almonds, chia seeds or any other healthy toppings as desired. Serve immediately.