This Roasted Chicken with Maple Sweet Potatoes and Apples recipe will blow your mind! The best part? EASY CLEAN-UP! Got your attention now? Let’s get cooking.
Roasted Chicken with Maple Sweet Potatoes and Apples Recipe
This roasted chicken with sweet potatoes and apples recipe is perfect for fall, with all the flavors and the fall colors even. It cooks all in one sheet pan for an easy clean up afterward. I love recipes like this as I can get back to enjoying my family quicker versus doing a ton of dishes.
My kids even like to help put all the components in the pan. I think at times they see it as their masterpiece and arrange and then rearrange the ingredients to make it ‘just perfect”. Honestly this Roasted Chicken with Maple Sweet Potatoes and Apples recipe is one of my all time favorite recipe!
What are some of your favorite sheet pan meals your family loves? Share them with me below. If you make this Roasted Chicken with Maple Sweet Potatoes and Apples recipe and you love it don’t forget to share it!
Another one of my delicious recipe to try is the ITALIAN TURKEY MEATBALLS!
Roasted Chicken with Maple Sweet Potatoes & Apples
- 4 bone-in skin on chicken thighs or breasts
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 sweet potatoes peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 apples cored and cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a sheet pan with foil and coat the foil with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl whisk together the maple syrup, olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the sweet potatoes and apples on the sheet pan and drizzle with the maple syrup mixture; toss to coat.
- Add the chicken to the pan and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until chicken is done and potatoes have started to caramelize.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.