This Pomegranate Chicken Salad recipe is definitely a keeper. This is a light, fruit-filled salad for everyone to enjoy. Sliced chicken, pears, pomegranate seeds, feta cheese and walnuts, all tossed with greens in a balsamic vinaigrette.
Easy Pomegranate Chicken Salad Recipe
Sometimes lunch or dinner times can be rough. Deciding what you make that is healthy shouldn’t be so hard. Print off the recipe for this pomegranate Chicken Salad recipe and just have it handy. It is Super easy to put together and so tasty. Some may not like to mix grilled chicken with fruits but I promise that the combination tastes amazing especially in a salad form.
What is the healthiest way to cook chicken?
Chicken breasts without skin are the healthiest parts of the chicken. The healthiest way to cook chicken I would say would be either grill it or just pan sear it and cook for a few minutes on each side as I did for this Pomegranate Chicken Salad recipe. Rub some olive oil over the chicken, add salt, pepper, and your favorite seasoning before grilling until they are cooked through.
Is it bad to eat chicken every day?
Absolutely not! Especially if you are eating leaner parts of the chicken like the breast without skin. It also depends on the way you cook your chicken. Avoid frying your chicken and grill, bake or pan sear it instead. I find pan searing easy and quick and that’s the method I used for this Chicken Salad recipe. Watch the sugar contents of marinades you use to cook your chicken as well! Chicken is a healthy source of protein and great to add to your diet regimen.
Do you have a favorite Chicken Salad recipe? Share it with me in the comments below. I would also love your feedback.
I have a few other recipes with chicken that you may like. Check them out:
- Chicken Lemon Rice Soup
- Grilled Chicken with Mango Avocado Salsa
- Easy Chicken Chili
- Spicy Chicken Stir Fry
Remember to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive all my new recipes like this Chicken Salad recipe delivered right to your inbox!
If you try a recipe and you like it, please use my hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of my latest blog posts and recipes.
How to make this Pomegranate Chicken Salad Recipe:
Pomegranate Chicken Salad recipe
- 2 Chicken breasts boneless, skinless, thin
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil divided use
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups Mixed greens
- ½ cup Pomegranate arils seeds
- 2 tablespoons Feta cheese crumbled
- 1 Small pear thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Walnuts toasted
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste and add them to the pan.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until browned and cooked through. Cut the chicken into thick slices and set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk together the remaining olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, Dijon mustard and salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the greens and toss to coat. Arrange the chicken on top of the greens along with the feta cheese, pear, walnuts, and pomegranate arils. Serve immediately.