Need a break from baking? Okay, these No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies are for you! Step away from the oven and enjoy a no bake cookie that can and will make your mouth water.
No-Bake chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
No bake cookies have been around for centuries, but this recipe is like nothing you’ve ever tried before. When you think about mixing chocolate and oatmeal together, doesn’t your mouth water? These No bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies are just what your taste buds need.
Plus, who couldn’t use a little more simplicity in their life? We all can! Take these cookies, make them, and enjoy all the extra time you have. There’s no waiting around for them to bake the the creation time is minimal. Have an enjoyable time making and eating these No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies!
If you make this No-Bake chocolate Oatmeal Cookies and you like them please share it. Also leave me a comment below and let me know your thoughts.
Try my other all time favorite dessert: SKINNY CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI MUFFINS
How to make this No-Bake chocolate Oatmeal Cookies:
No-bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- 1/2 c natural peanut butter or nut butter of choice
- 1/2 c unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 c coconut oil melted
- 1/2 c honey
- 2 1/2 c rolled oats
- 1/4 c chopped dark chocolate
- In a mixer, mix together the peanut butter, honey, and coconut oil until combined. Add the cocoa powder and rolled oats. Mix until well combined. Use a cookie scooper to make 12 evenly sized balls. Place them on a baking sheet lined with a piece of parchment paper and then press them flat using your fingertips. Place the cookies in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Melt chocolate and drizzle over cookies. Serve or return to the refrigerator until ready to serve.