Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
This Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad is made with Crunchy chicken tender pieces on top of golden pasta, bright veggies. It's all topped with buffalo sauce, ranch dressing and creamy crumbled blue cheese. Easy and delicious!
Servings 4 -6 servings
- 12 oz. package pasta
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 lb. oven-fried chicken tenders chopped
- 3-4 celery sticks chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved or quartered
- 2 green onions sliced
- 1 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing homemade
- 1/3 cup blue cheese crumbles
Slice the tomatoes in half. Chop the celery and onion. Cook pasta according to the package directions.
Once the pasta is done, drain well in a colander and run under cold water.
Add a tsp of oil, season with a pinch of salt and pepper, toss well, and set aside.
Mix the buffalo sauce and ranch dressing to a bowl. Place the cooked pasta, chopped celery, tomatoes, and green onion to a salad bowl.
Pour the dressing on top, toss until all the ingredients are well coated with the dressing.
Sprinkle blue cheese and serve.
- Adjust the level of buffalo sauce as needed.
- Make your own ranch. Try our homemade ranch
- It's best to use dry packaged pasta, not fresh, it holds up better.
- Avoid bland pasta be seasoning it properly! Season your pasta while your cooking it.
- Cook your pasta al dente, that works best.
- You can sub in different chicken. I used my easy oven fried chicken tenders, but you can use pre-packaged
- Or... go with rotisseries chicken. Rotisserie chicken won't have that crunch but it still works great in this easy pasta salad.
- Mix in the sauce while your pasta is still warm. Warm pasta absorbs the dressing a lot easier, making the pasta salad full-bodied and packed with flavor!
- You can serve this pasta warm or chilled.
Calories: 649kcal | Carbohydrates: 68g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 91mg | Sodium: 2542mg | Potassium: 754mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 375IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 101mg | Iron: 2mg