No-Bake Keto Cheesecake Cups
Easy no-bake cheesecake made with almond flour base and a cream cheese filling.
- 1 cup Almond flour
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon
- Pinch Sea salt
- 1 Packet stevia optional
- 8 oz Cream cheese soften
- ½ cup Sour cream or a low carb plain greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp Butter soften
- ½ cup Granulated erythritol
- Pinch Sea salt
- Raspberries and mint leaves optional, to garnish
In a bowl, stir together the crust ingredients until the mixture resembles sand. Distribute between 4 serving glasses.
Place the cream cheese and butter into a bowl and use a hand-held mixer to beat until light and fluffy.
Add in the remaining ingredients and mix until incorporated. Transfer to a piping bag and pipe the cheesecake over the crusts.
Top with raspberries if desired.
Place leftovers in a container and store in the fridge for up to 5 days. Place leftovers in a container and freeze for one month if necessary.
Please keep in mind that the nutritional information is calculated using a nutrition facts calculator. It is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
- Cheese: Use full-fat cream cheese, or make sure you cheese a keto-friendly version.
- You can use coconut oil in place of butter
- Sour cream: They aren't that low in carbs even though they are still keto-friendly so you can use a keto-friendly plain greek yogurt like the "two good" brand. soften it with a bit of water.
- Toppings: Can be any berries
Calories: 477kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 45g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 95mg | Sodium: 323mg | Potassium: 115mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1185IU | Calcium: 150mg | Iron: 1mg