Greek Chicken Bake
Chicken baked greek style with feta, olives, and tomatoes.
- 6 Chicken Thighs- skin on or 2 large chicken breasts- about 1.5lbs
- 1 Green Pepper cut in big chunks
- 1 Yellow Pepper sliced cut in big chunks
- 2 Small Red Onions cut into quarters
- 1 Large Sweet Potato cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 Cups Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Lemon sliced
- 2 Garlic Cloves minced or pressed
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 Tbsp Dried Oregano
- 3-4 Fresh Thyme Sprigs
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- ⅔ Cups Kalamata Olives
- ¼ Cup Crumbled Feta
Preheat the oven to 350F.
In a large baking sheet add the chicken, potatoes, peppers, red onions, lemon wedges, garlic, and tomatoes.
Sprinkle with oregano, paprika, salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Gently toss until well coated.
Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender.
Remove from the oven and stir in crumbled feta cheese and olives. Garnish with fresh thyme and enjoy it!
Calories: 735kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 49g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 221mg | Sodium: 683mg | Potassium: 1191mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 13773IU | Vitamin C: 116mg | Calcium: 162mg | Iron: 4mg