Easy Peanut Butter Keto Cookies
Keto Cookies that are not only healthy but very easy to make and so oh so good!
- 1 Cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 Egg Large
- ¼ cup Almond Flour
- ½ Cup powdered erythritol
- Pinch sea salt optional
- 1 tsp vanilla optional
In a mixer, beat together the peanut butter and granulated erythritol until creamy. Add in the egg, almond flour, and salt.
Mix until combined and a dough forms. Chill dough in the freezer for 15 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350 F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Use 1 1/2 inch cookie scooper to make 12 evenly size balls and place them on the prepared pan. Use a fork to press them down.
Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- almond flour substitute: add either 2 tbsp of coconut flour or 2 tbsp of crunchy peanut butter.
- powdered erythritol: to replace, use 6 tablespoons of confectioners swerve sweetener
- bake for 15 minutes for soft and chewy. for crunchier and crispy cookies bake longer for about 20 minutes.
- Cookies don't spread much, form your desired look and size. Use a fork to form patterns on top and press down.
- This recipe will still work just fine without any flour: you can just use 1 cup peanut butter, 1 egg, and 1/2 cup sweetener.
- recipe tweaked and updates on November 2020
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 146kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 104mg | Potassium: 145mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 20IU | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg