Easy Hamburger Soup
Hearty and flavorful soup loaded with ground beef and veggies.
- 1 lb Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Sweet Onion diced
- 2 Celery Stalks sliced
- 2 Medium Carrots peeled and sliced
- 1 Bell Pepper chopped
- 1 Cup Green Peas fresh or frozen
- 2-3 Garlic Cloves pressed
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 5 Cups Low Sodium Beef Broth
- 14 oz Diced Tomatoes with juice one can
- 1 Tsp Dried Oregano
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Chopped Parsley
Heat oil in a large stockpot over medium heat.
Add in beef and cook breaking the meat with a wooden spoon, for 5-6 minutes. Drain the excess fat.
Stir in onions, celery, carrots, bell pepper, green peas, and garlic. Cook stirring frequently for another 5 minutes, or until veggies soften.
Add the Worcestershire sauce, broth, diced tomatoes, and dried oregano. Give it a good mix, then reduce the heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes. Season with salt and pepper if needed.
Pour into bowls, garnish with fresh chopped parsley and enjoy.
Calories: 207kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 589mg | Potassium: 1070mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 4392IU | Vitamin C: 48mg | Calcium: 66mg | Iron: 4mg