Easy Greek Potato Bake Recipe
Roasted potatoes made with greek flavors and topped with feta cheese and fresh dill
Servings 4 servings
- 1 lb Potatoes washed and chopped into large bite-sized pieces
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Red Onion diced
- 2 Garlic Cloves pressed
- 1 Tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 Tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 Cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Dill
- 1/2 Lemon sliced to garnish
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat the oven to 350F.
Place the potatoes in a pan, and cover with water, then place it on the stovetop and bring it to the boil. Lower the heat and simmer for about 6-8 minutes, or until the potatoes are just fork tender.
Drain, then season generously with salt and pepper. Add garlic, oregano, paprika, and olive oil and gently toss to combine.
Place the potatoes on a large ovenproof skillet and roast for about 15 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy on the tops.
Once roasted, top them with crumbled feta cheese, red onions and fresh chopped dill.
Garnish with lemon slices and enjoy!
Nutrition facts are just an estimate based on the nutrition facts calculator that I use. It is calculated based on 2 servings. It could be enough for 3 servings.
- Chop your potatoes into similar sized pieces, so they cook evenly.
- Use an oven-safe skillet or pan.
- For more Greek flavor, add some sliced, pitted kalamata olives on top.
- Use a preheated oven.
- Also, it's best to preheat your skillet before adding in the potatoes, so they come up to roasting temp in line with the recipe.
- For best results, use some tongs to flip your potatoes, halfway through baking.
- For a spicy kick, add a sprinkle of crushed chili flakes.
- Swap feta for shredded cheddar for a different flavor profile.
- You can also swap dill for fresh parsley.
- Garnish with lemon slices.
Calories: 100kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 106mg | Potassium: 50mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 301IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 1mg