Shrimp Foil Packets
Quick and easy to make Baked Shrimp tossed in with some veggies.
Servings 6 servings
- 2 lbs Raw Jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 Tbsp Butter melted
- 1 Tbsp Raw Honey
- 4 Garlic Cloves minced
- 2 Limes Juice and Zest
- 2 Zucchini large, diced
- 1 1/2 Cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Corn kernels fresh or frozen
- 1 Tsp Chilli Flakes
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Lime slices to garnish
- Small bunch of fresh chopped parsley
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
In a large bowl add shrimp, butter, honey, garlic, lime juice and zest, chili flakes, and parsley. Stir in tomatoes, zucchini, and corn, then gently toss to coat.
Tear off four 16-inch sheets of aluminum foil and place them over a baking sheet, each one in its own corner.
Divide the shrimp and veggie mixture and add it to the middle of the foils.
Seal the foil packets, and bake for 15-20 minutes.
Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes before opening the packets. Carefully open the packets. Enjoy!
- Adjust the chili flakes to your level of spiciness. Or omit them altogether, these Shrimp Foil Packets still taste divine!
- Shrimp will turn from juicy to overdone quickly, so do not overcook shrimp.
- If you're using frozen shrimp, make sure they are fully thawed and then rinsed well and drained.
- You can swap to lemon instead of lime, for a twist of citrus flavor!
- Using pre-shelled and deveined shrimp is great for ease.
- Use fresh lime juice for the best flavor.
Calories: 245kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 391mg | Sodium: 1275mg | Potassium: 447mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 555IU | Vitamin C: 33.9mg | Calcium: 245mg | Iron: 4.1mg