Healthy Chicken Salad Stuffed Avocados
Avocados stuffed with a Chicken salad recipe that's lightened up with Greek yogurt.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 2 Cups Shredded Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 Small Red Onion finely chopped
- 2 Large Avocados pitted
- ⅓ Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Lemon juiced
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Parsley plus more for garnish
- Red Pepper flakes to garnish optional
Scoop out some of the avocados to make space for the filling. Dice the scooped avocado and place it into a bowl.
Add in the shredded chicken, onion, greek yogurt, parsley, lemon juice, and Dijon. Taste and adjust the seasoning.
Divide the chicken salad among your avocado halves and garnish with parsley and freshly ground black pepper.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Please keep in mind that the nutritional information is calculated using a nutrition facts calculator. It is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
- Make your own cooked shredded chicken breast if you don't have any rotisserie or leftover chicken.
Calories: 309kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 110mg | Potassium: 749mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 175IU | Vitamin C: 26mg | Calcium: 52mg | Iron: 2mg