Healthy Ranch Chicken Salad
A delicious and refreshing salad loaded with chicken and made with healthy homemade ranch dressing.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1 lb Chicken Breast cut into small bite-sized pieces
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 Cups Packed Greens of choice
- ¼ Small Red Onion sliced
- ¾ Cup Cherry or grape tomatoes halved
- ½ English Cucumber sliced or chopped
- 1 Avocado sliced
- ⅓ Cup Corn Fresh or canned
Homemade Ranch Dressing
- 1 Cup Plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2-3 Cloves Garlic minced
- 2 Tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp Onion finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Fresh chives finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Fresh parsley finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Fresh dill finely chopped
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
Start with making the homemade ranch dressing. Add all the ingredients to a small jar, place the lid on, then shake to emulsify.
Pour about 1/3 of the dressing over the chicken and allow it to marinate for at least 15 minutes. Refrigerate the remaining dressing until ready to use.
Next, heat oil in a large non-stick pan, and add in the chicken in a single layer. Cook until golden brown and cooked through about 5-7 minutes.
To assemble the salad, add green to a large bowl. Top with remaining ingredients. Just before serving toss with the dressing and enjoy!
Calories: 315kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 76mg | Sodium: 215mg | Potassium: 970mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 915IU | Vitamin C: 27.3mg | Calcium: 94mg | Iron: 1.4mg