Creamy Mexican Street Corn Salad
A healthier take to the traditional Esquites recipe. Creamy delicious, smokey flavor and bursting with flavor.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 4-5 Garlic Cloves pressed
- 3 1/2 Cup Corn Fresh, canned or frozen
- 1 Cup Black Beans drained and rinsed
- 1 Large Red Bell Pepper diced
- 1 Medium Sweet Onion finely diced
- 2-3 Jalapeños diced, seeds, and veins removed for a mild taste
- 1/4 Cup Pickled Jalapeño
- 5 oz Cream Cheese can use light or fat-free
- 1 Tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 Cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Chopped Cilantro to garnish
Add olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add onion and cook until translucent, about 3-4 minutes. Add garlic and cook just until fragrant, then stir in corn, black beans, bell pepper, fresh and pickled jalapeños.
Season with paprika, salt, and pepper to taste, and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
Add cream cheese and stir until fully incorporated, then stir in Cheddar cheese. Continue to stir until all cheese is melted.
Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve while hot. Enjoy!
Please keep in mind that the nutritional information is calculated using a nutrition facts calculator. It is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Calories: 265kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 150mg | Potassium: 374mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1360IU | Vitamin C: 36.5mg | Calcium: 139mg | Iron: 1.2mg