Spicy Shrimp Avocado Salad Recipe
This shrimp salad is loaded with avocados, tomatoes, corn, eggs, cheese, and is crazy good and easy to make
- 1 lb Raw Shrimp peeled and deveined tail-on
- 1 Tsp Cayenne Pepper or to taste
- 4-6 Cups Baby Spinach
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes halved
- 1 Small Red Onion Sliced
- 1 Large Avocado Sliced
- 4 Hard-boiled eggs sliced
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Corn Grilled fresh or frozen/thawed
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 Cup Crumbled blue cheese
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Chives
FOR THE DRESSING
- 1 Lemon juiced
- 3 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp, season with salt and cayenne pepper and cook for about 1-2 minutes each side or until they turn pink and no longer opaque.
In a large salad bowl, add baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, red onion, boiled eggs, corn, avocado, and cooked shrimp.
In a mason jar, combine all dressing ingredients. Shake vigorously to emulsify.
Drizzle dressing over the salad and top with crumbled blue cheese and chives. Enjoy!
Please note that the nutrition label is just a rough estimate based on an online nutrition calculator I used. It will vary based on the specific ingredients you use making the recipe. Values may vary.
Calories: 496kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 478mg | Sodium: 1137mg | Potassium: 796mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 3695IU | Vitamin C: 45.2mg | Calcium: 287mg | Iron: 4.8mg