Easy Chicken Chili
This Easy to make chili is loaded with chicken, hearty, healthy and a perfect meal for a cold night.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 2 Cups Shredded Chicken or Turkey
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Sweet Onion diced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper Chopped
- 3 Garlic Cloves minced
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes (15 oz )
- 2 Cups Chicken or Turkey Broth
- 1 (15oz) Can Black Beans rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 Cup Frozen Sweet Corn ( or 15 oz can ) rinsed and drained
- 1 Tsp Chili Powder
- 1 Tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 Tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/2 Tsp Chili Flakes
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Shredded cheese, avocado, tortilla chips, cilantro, sour cream, greek yogurt, sliced jalapeno etc.
Heat oil in a pot over medium-high heat. Add onion, peppers, garlic and sauté until tender, 5-7 minutes.
Stir in beans, corn, tomatoes, broth, chicken or turkey, and spices. Lower the heat and simmer for about 12-15 minutes or until the chili thickens and flavors blend.
Season with salt and pepper to your taste.
Add favorite toppings and enjoy!
Calories: 422kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 89mg | Sodium: 690mg | Potassium: 911mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1425IU | Vitamin C: 64.9mg | Calcium: 82mg | Iron: 4mg