One-Pot Cheesy Creamed Corn
Easy to make, tasty and creamiest corn that makes a perfect side dish.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 3 14 oz Frozen Kernel Corn ** see notes thawed and drained
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese cubed
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar
- 3 Garlic Cloves Minced or 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 3 Tbsp Chopped Chives *
- 1 Tsp Chili Flakes optional
- Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
Melt butter into a skillet over medium-high heat. Add in corn, garlic, salt, and pepper and saute for 4-5 minutes.
Add in cream cheese and milk, and mix until fully combined. Stir in shredded cheese and cook until all cheese melts and you get a thicker consistency. Then remove from heat.
Serve and garnish with chives and chili flakes. Enjoy!
What Corn to use:
- You can use either fresh corn, roasted and cut off the cob, canned or frozen fresh corn.
- Frozen corn packets, about 3 packs (12-14oz) each
- You can sub the fresh chives with fresh parsley.
Calories: 343kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 63mg | Sodium: 505mg | Potassium: 298mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 915IU | Vitamin C: 4.2mg | Calcium: 134mg | Iron: 0.6mg