Grilled Lemon Dill Salmon Skewers
Salmon flavored with lemon, garlic, and dill, skewered with vegetables and grilled to perfection.
Servings 4 people
- 1 pound of salmon fillets cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 red bell pepper cored, seeded and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 red onion peeled, halved and cut into 1-inch chunks
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil + more to brush on grill
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill + more for garnish
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- For serving: lemon wedges optional
In a small bowl, whisk together the tablespoon of olive oil with lemon juice, garlic, dill and salt, and pepper to taste. Pour the lemon mixture over the salmon cubes and marinate for 20 minutes.
Preheat a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat.
Place the salmon on skewers, alternating between the fish, bell peppers and onion. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Lightly brush the grill with oil and place skewers on the grill. Cook for 3-4 minutes per side or until salmon is done and vegetables are crisp-tender.
Serve immediately, with lemon wedges and sprinkled with additional chopped dill.
Calories: 215kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 52mg | Potassium: 658mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 975IU | Vitamin C: 41.9mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 1.1mg