Peanut Butter Protein Overnight Oats
easy and nutritious overnight oats recipe made with rolled oats, yogurt, maple syrup, and whey protein.
Servings 8 jars
- 2 cup rolled oats
- 4 scoops vanilla protein powder optional * see notes
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 1/4 cups milk of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Fresh strawberries to serve
To a blender, add all the ingredients. Blend for 8 to 10 seconds, or just until combined. Do not over-blend.
Divide the oatmeal to 8 mason jars, cover and refrigerate overnight.
Serve with fresh strawberries and enjoy!
- You may use quick oats in a pinch but we much prefer rolled oats when making overnight oats
- Peanut butter: we love the taste of peanut butter but feel free to use any other nut butter
- Use honey or maple syrup. Even agave works.
- Protein powder: any protein powder will work. Plant-based or any flavor of choice. You may skip the protein powder for more yogurt.
- If you choose to skip the protein powder, swap it with 1/4 cup yogurt** you may also sub this with 2-3 tablespoons of chia seeds
- Berries: any berries or fruit of choice will work.
- milk: served best when using 2% milk. But you may use any milk like almond milk.
Calories: 230kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 38mg | Sodium: 120mg | Potassium: 335mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 160IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 211mg | Iron: 1mg