Cilantro Lime Chicken Bites
Tender and juicy chicken bites seasoned with lime, cilantro, and taco seasoning. Ready in just 15 minutes!
- 1.5 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- Juice & zest of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 2 tbsp coconut or avocado oil
- 1/4 cup Cilantro chopped, fresh
- Lime wedges for serving
- Optional: cooked basmati rice
Cut the chicken breasts into 1-inch-sized chunks.
Drizzle lime juice and sprinkle taco seasoning and zest over the chicken pieces. Toss well to evenly coated with the seasoning.
Next, heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Carefully place the coated chicken in the hot oil and fry for 5-6 minutes until chicken is crisp, golden brown, and cooked through.
Garnish with chopped cilantro leaves and serve with lime wedges.
If desired, serve the chicken bites with cooked basmati rice and enjoy
- Nutrition facts do not include rice.
- Use lean chicken breasts. If you prefer using boneless thighs that will work as well.
- Switch out the protein, try shrimp or salmon bites.
- Oil: use any oil you have available.
- For those that don't like cilantro, use parsley.
- Serve these chicken bites with roasted veggies, rice, quinoa, pasta, or potatoes.
- Store leftovers in a container in the fridge for up to 4 days. They work well for those who meal prep.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 292kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 107mg | Sodium: 185mg | Potassium: 654mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 190IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1mg