Crockpot Spinach Artichoke Dip
This Crockpot Spinach Artichoke Dip is rich, creamy and loaded with three kinds of cheese! This classic dip is made even easier in the slow cooker.
Servings 12 servings (3 cups)
- 6 oz Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 6 oz Provolone cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts drained and finely chopped
- 8 oz chopped fresh spinach leaves about 8 cups
- 3 tbsp chopped chives
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
Place all the ingredients into your crockpot.
Give it a stir, then cover the pot.
Set to cook on HIGH for 1' 30 minutes, or until bubbly and fully melted.
Stir well before serving.
- Ideally, shred your own cheese. Pre shredded cheese contains anti-caking agents, so it doesn't melt as well as freshly shredded.
- Slow cookers can vary in temp, so check in on your dip every 30 mins or so.
- You can halve this recipe for a smaller crowd.
- If the dip is too thick add a tbsp of milk if needed.
- For an extra punch of flavor go for marinated artichoke hearts. You can of course use canned artichoke hearts in water just make sure they're drained.
- Serve warm with crackers, chips, veggies, whatever you like.
Calories: 124kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 382mg | Potassium: 136mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 2043IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 221mg | Iron: 1mg