Easy Pumpkin Chia Pudding
Easy to make chia pudding made with chia seeds, maple syrup, pumpkin puree, coconut milk, and pumpkin spice.
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 14.5 oz coconut milk one can
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Optional: Plain yogurt to top, dairy-free yogurt oats crackers, extra pumpkin puree
In a medium bowl, whisk to combine chia seeds, milk, maple syrup, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract.
Mix until you see no lumps. Pour the pudding mixture into a jar or 4 individual serving glasses.
Cover and store in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or overnight, until set.
When you're ready to eat, add a dollop of yogurt on top and an oat cracker, and enjoy cold!
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days
- Milk: Any milk would work for this recipe, use 2% or almond milk
- Sweetener: we used maple syrup but honey and agave will work just as well.
- Canned pumpkin puree used, but you can make your own!
Calories: 380kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Sodium: 21mg | Potassium: 433mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 4766IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 195mg | Iron: 6mg