Healthy Pumpkin Overnight Oats
Easy and flavorful overnight oats made with coffee, oats, pumpkin puree, yogurt, and chia seeds, Mixed in with some pumpkin pie spice for a delicious fall breakfast.
- 1 cup brewed coffee chilled
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice mix
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cups quick oats gluten-free if necessary
- 1/4 cup mini dark chocolate chips
- OPTIONAL: plain greek yogurt extra chocolate chips
Brew the coffee to your liking, strain, and allow it to cool.
In a medium bowl, combine together coffee, milk, yogurt, pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, vanilla extract, and maple syrup mix until well combined.
Stir in the oats, chia seeds, and chocolate chips. Divide the mixture into 4 mason jars or air-tight containers.
Seal the jars and refrigerate overnight to allow it to set.
Prior to eating, add a spoonful of yogurt on top and garnish with extra chocolate chips.
- Oats: You may use quick or rolled oats. Not steel-cut oats
- Yogurt: we used Plain Greek, but you may use any yogurt of choice. Plant-based would work just fine for a vegan-friendly option.
- Sweetener: maple syrup is the sweetener of choice which is also vegan-friendly. You may also use agave or honey
- Milk: Any milk will work. Plant-based like almond milk will work just fine.
- Chocolate Chips: Use dark chocolate chips or a sugar-free option.
Calories: 399kcal | Carbohydrates: 67g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 58mg | Potassium: 591mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 35g | Vitamin A: 9648IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 276mg | Iron: 3mg