3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Yogurt Dip
Creamy, fluffy, and protein-packed fruit dip made with organic Greek yogurt, peanut butter, and honey or maple syrup. Easy to make and ready in just 5 minutes.
- 1 Cup Plain Organic Greek Yogurt I use Stoneyfield Organic Greek Yogurt
- 1/3 Cup All-natural Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1-2 Tbsp Honey or Maple Syrup
- Cinnamon - Optional
Place the Stoneyfield organic Greek yogurt, peanut butter, and honey or maple syrup in a bowl.
Mix the ingredients together until they are well combined
Place in a bowl and garnish with a splash of cinnamon if desired
Serve with your favorite fruits and crackers. Enjoy!
- Serving size: serving is about 4 tablespoons or 1/4 cup.
- Use any yogurt. We recommend either Plain or Vanilla Greek Yogurt. We love Stoneyfield Brand.
- Sweetener. We used honey but you may also use agave or maple syrup. If you have any sugar-free sweeteners you may use that as well.
- Toppers and garnishes: This peanut butter dip was garnished with a sprinkle of cinnamon. Feel free to use other toppings like dark chocolate chips or granola.
Serving: 4tablespoon | Calories: 113kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 78mg | Potassium: 148mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 1mg