Keto Chocolate Cookies
Soft and chewy chocolate cookies made with almond and coconut flour and sweetened with monk fruit sweetener for a low carb and keto-friendly treat.
Servings 10 Cookies
- ¼ cup melted butter or coconut oil
- 3 large eggs room temp, whisked
- 1/3 cup monk fruit sweetener
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- Pinch of sea salt omit if butter is salted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup Lily’s sugar-free chocolate chips optional
Preheat oven to 350 F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a bowl, stir together the almond flour, coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt until combined.
In another bowl, whisk together the melted butter, monk fruit sweetener, eggs, and vanilla. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir until a dough forms.
Fold in chocolate chips. Use a 1 ½ inch cookie scooper to make 10 evenly sized balls and place them on the baking sheet.
Use the bottom of a glass to press them flat. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool completely before removing from the baking sheet.
Place cookies in a tightly sealed container and store in the fridge for up to 7 days. Reheat in the microwave if needed for 5 seconds. You can freeze for up to 3 months.
Please keep in mind that the nutritional information is calculated using a nutrition facts calculator. It is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
- Sweetener: Use any of your preferred sweeteners like stevia or Truvia
- For a vegan option, replace the egg with egg substitute, dairy-free dark chocolate chips, and use coconut oil in place of butter.
- Nutrition facts do not include the sugar-free chocolate chips
Calories: 128kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 56mg | Sodium: 72mg | Potassium: 53mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 81IU | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg