Cucumber and Tomato Salad
Simple and tasty salad made with only tomatoes, cucumbers, and onions. Then tossed in with a tasting balsamic Italian seasoning dressing.
- 6 Small Cucumbers diced (or one large English cucumber)
- 1- pint Cherry or Grape Tomatoes sliced in half or quartered
- 1/2 Purple/Red Onion thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp Avocado Oil or Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Lemon juiced
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
Add the cut-up tomatoes, cucumbers, and onion into a large bowl
In a small bowl, add all of the dressing ingredients, mix and pour over the bowl of veggies.
Mix until combined and serve. Enjoy.
Serving size about one cup
Place leftovers in a container and store in the fridge for up to 3 days. Serve cold. We do not recommend freezing.
Please keep in mind that the nutritional information is calculated using a nutrition facts calculator. It is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
- Tomatoes: Use any small cherry tomatoes, or your next option will be vine-ripe tomatoes
- Onions: Red onion works best, but you can also use white sweet onions
- Oil: Avocado or olive oil. Grapeseed oil is also ok
- Vinegar: We love balsamic, but you can also use red wine vinegar.
- Seasoning: if you don't have any Italian seasoning handy, use these other herbs to make some: dried parsley, basil, oregano, thyme, and rosemary.
Calories: 91kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 402mg | Potassium: 441mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 514IU | Vitamin C: 33mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 1mg