Keto Tuna Salad Lettuce Wraps
Healthy tuna salad made with flaky canned tuna, greek yogurt, and eggs. Low in carbs, so easy to make, and keto-friendly.
Servings 4 -6
- 2 cans Tuna (drained and flaked) 5-6 oz each
- 1/4 small Red onion finely chopped
- 4-5 Radishes finely chopped
- 4 large Eggs
- 1/4 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tbsp. Mustard
- 3 tbsp. Freshly Chopped Dill Weed
- Kosher salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Bring a pot of water to a boil over medium-high heat. Carefully add the eggs and bring the water to a full rolling boil.
Once it starts to boil, immediately remove the pot from the heat. Let the eggs stand in hot water for about 15 minutes.
After 15 minutes, drain the water and let the eggs sit in an ice bath for 5 minutes before peeling. Remove the shells and coarsely chopped the eggs, set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, add tuna, onion, radishes, chopped eggs, yogurt, mustard, and dill weed.
Season with some salt and pepper. Stir until well combined. Serve the salad in lettuce wraps and Enjoy!
- Canned tuna in water or oil
- You may use dairy-free yogurt, mayo or miracle whip
- Don't like or have reddish, use any other crunch vegetable like celery or cucumber
- Fresh or dried dill. We prefer fresh for a more intense flavor
- If using mayo, you may add one lemon or about 2 tablespoons of lemon or lime
- Red or white onions work
Please keep in mind that the nutritional information is calculated using a nutrition facts calculator. It is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
- Place leftovers in a container and store in the fridge for up to 5 days. Store without lettuce and serve lettuce when ready to serve.
- Freeze for up to 3 months in a tightly sealed container
Calories: 125kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 141mg | Sodium: 112mg | Potassium: 259mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 782IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 2mg