Whipped "Dalgona" Coffee Recipe
Easy Whipped and fluffy coffee recipe made with only instant coffee granules, sugar, and hot water
- 2 Tbsp Instant Coffee
- 2 Tbsp Granulated Sugar, cane, white, brown, or coconut we used maple syrup *see notes*
- 2 Tbsp Hot or Boiling Water
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract optional
In a mixing bowl, add the instant coffee, Sugar (we used maple syrup), vanilla and hot/boiling water.
Whisk on medium-high for 5-8 minutes, or until super fluffy and caramel looking in color.
To assemble the iced coffee, add ice and milk of choice to a cup.
Top with whipped coffee and serve immediately. Enjoy!
If using maple syrup serve immediately. If using granulated sugar you may save the whipped coffee in the fridge for a few hours Until ready to serve.
Please keep in mind that the nutritional information is calculated using a nutrition facts calculator. It is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used. Nutritional facts for this coffee does not include the milk.
- Vegan options use non-dairy milk like coconut or almond milk
- Sugars that can be used are white, brown, cane, or coconut. So long as it is granulated sugar to allow the froth to last longer
- You may use maple syrup as we did for a healthier alternative, but the fluff won't last for hours like using sugar would and you need to serve immediately.
- You have to use instant coffee and unfortunately, other forms won't work.
- Vanilla extract is optional.
Calories: 75kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 222mg | Sugar: 12g | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 1mg