Lemon Dill Salmon Pasta Salad
An easy to make healthier pasta salad made with lentil pasta with salmon, peas, corn, and a delicious lemon dill dressing
- 8 oz Chickpea or Lentil Pasta
- 12 oz Skinless, Boneless Wild Sockeye Salmon 2 (6oz) cans, drained
- 1 Cup Frozen Green Peas thawed
- 15 oz Sweet Corn one can, drained
- Lemon slices, to garnish, optional
- 2½ Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice (or about 1 large lemon juiced)
- 1 Tsp Lemon Zest
- 2 Tsp Maple Syrup
- 4 Tbsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 Garlic Cloves minced
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Dill or more, to taste
- ½ Tsp Kosher Salt or to taste
- ¼ Tsp Black Pepper or to taste
- Lemon slices to garnish, optional
Start by preparing the dressing, in a small bowl, combine lemon juice, lemon zest, maple syrup, olive oil, dijon, garlic, dill, salt, and pepper. Whisk well to combine.
Cook pasta according to the package, stirring occasionally, until pasta is cooked al-dente.
Once cooked drain well in a colander and run under cold water to stop the cooking. Transfer the pasta to a large bowl and pour over the prepared dressing; toss well until evenly coated with dressing.
Add in the salmon, corn, and peas; give it another stir, then taste and adjust the salt and pepper, if needed.
Garnish with lemon slices and enjoy!
Calories: 579kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 40g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 71mg | Sodium: 721mg | Potassium: 613mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 628IU | Vitamin C: 25mg | Calcium: 299mg | Iron: 7mg