Slow Cooker Cranberry Beef Brisket
Tender and flavor beef brisket slow-cooked to perfection in a tasty cranberry sauce.
- 3 lbs Beef Brisket have your butcher cut the fat cap off of the beef brisket
- 14 oz Cranberry Sauce one can
- 1 Cup Bone Broth or any broth
- 3 Tbsp Tomato Paste
- Kosher salt and ground pepper to taste
Using a sharp knife, carefully trim off any excess or lose pieces of meat. Generously rub the brisket with salt and pepper.
Place the brisket into the bottom of the cooker. In a small bowl, combine half the cranberry sauce, broth and tomato paste. Pour this mixture over the brisket.
Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours until fork-tender that it falls apart.
Once finished cooking, remove the beef from the pot and use 2 forks to pull it apart.
Add the pulled beef back into the cooking liquid together with remaining cranberry sauce, mixing well to combine.
- If needed refrigerate the beef for up to 3 days. Reheat the beef just before serving and enjoy!
Please keep in mind that the nutritional information is calculated using a nutrition facts calculator. It is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Calories: 463kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 49g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 141mg | Sodium: 276mg | Potassium: 847mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 150IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 5mg