Oven Roasted Maple Turkey Breast
Juicy, tender, and delicious turkey breast oven-roasted to perfection.
- 1 Boneless turkey breast (2-4 lbs) halved, skin removed
For the marinade
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Maple syrup or honey
- 3 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 4 Garlic Cloves minced
- 2 Tsp Chili Flakes
- 2 Tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Tsp Freshly ground black pepper
Rinse the turkey breast and pat dry. (you may skip rinsing and just pat dry)
In a small bowl combine all marinade ingredients.
Place the turkey breast into a gallon ziplock together with the marinade, and mix well through the bag. For best results refrigerate overnight to marinate.
Preheat the oven to 375°F. Transfer the turkey breast to an ovenproof dish or roasting tray and keep it on the counter for about 20 minutes, to get close to room temp.
Place it in the preheated oven and roast until the juices run clear when pierced with a fork and a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of turkey registers 170°F, about 60
Allow it to rest, covered with foil, for 10 minutes before carving.
- Please keep in mind that the nutritional information is calculated using a nutrition facts calculator. It is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
- If using frozen turkey breast, allow it to thaw in the fridge 24 hours ahead.
- Rinsing your poultry is a preference. The FDA recommends to NOT rinse in order to avoid contamination and spreading of germs.
Calories: 328kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 49g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 122mg | Sodium: 1648mg | Potassium: 614mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 342IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 1mg