Best White Chicken Chili Recipe
Hearty, healthy, easy to make, loaded with chicken and made with 4 different beans.
- 1 Tbsp Avocado Oil or olive oil
- 1 medium White Onion diced
- 1-2 Jalapeno seeded and diced
- 2-3 Garlic Cloves minced
- 1 Tsp Oregano
- 1 Tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 Tsp Ground Coriander Seed
- 1 4.5oz Can Green Chilies or salsa verde
- 3 Cup Shredded Rotisserie Chicken Breasts
- 5 Cups Homemade or low-sodium chicken broth
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Cup White Beans drained and rinsed
- 1 Cup Pinto Beans drained and rinsed
- 1 Cup Garbanzo Beans drained and rinsed
- 1 Cup Red Kidney Beans drained and rinsed
- Full-fat Greek yogurt, freshly chopped cilantro, shredded Monterey Jack, chopped avocado, crushed corn tortilla chips, etc.
Heat oil in a large pot, over medium heat. Add onion and sauté until soft, about 4-5 minutes.
Add in jalapeño, garlic, oregano, cumin, and cilantro and cook for 1 minute more. Stir in the green chilis, beans, chicken, and broth, then bring to a boil
Once boiling, reduce the heat to a simmer and cook for about 15 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
Serve the chili soup into bowls and top with desired toppings. Enjoy!
Calories: 296kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 60mg | Sodium: 192mg | Potassium: 804mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 40IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 86mg | Iron: 4mg