Pesto Bruschetta Chicken Recipe
Pesto Flavored chicken topped with a delicious bruschetta topping.
Servings 4 servings
- 2 Chicken Breast boneless, skinless, sliced lengthways to make 4 fillets
- 4 Tbsp Homemade Pesto Sauce or store-bought
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes chopped
- 1 Garlic Cloves minced
- 3 Tbsp Toasted Pine Nuts
- Shredded fresh basil
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
Rub chicken fillets with pesto sauce on all sides.
Heat a large non-stick skillet or grill pan over medium heat. Cook chicken for 8-10 minutes, or until cooked through and no longer pink in the inside.
Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine all bruschetta topping ingredients.
Top each chicken fillet with the bruschetta mixture and serve immediately. Enjoy!
- You can make your own pesto or, to save time, you can get fresh pesto from the store. Costco has an amazing pesto you can get.
- You can make the bruschetta topping up to a day in advance, but it's best fresh.
- Fresh tomatoes and fresh basil really take this bruschetta topping to the next level!
- You can use a grill or pan to cook the chicken, grilling uses less oil.
- If you are feeling decadent you can place a slice of mozzarella cheese on the chicken before adding the bruschetta topping.
Calories: 276kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 275mg | Potassium: 544mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 520IU | Vitamin C: 10.1mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 1.2mg