Quinoa Tabbouleh Salad Recipe
A family favorite tabbouleh salad recipe made with quinoa and pomegranate seeds. A whole new flavor of tabbouleh that's taken to the next level with the addition of pomegranates.
- 2 Cups Chopped Parsley Curly or flat
- 1 Cup Cooked Quinoa
- 2 Cups Chopped Cherry Tomatoes ~ 1 Pint
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Green Onion I use one bunch
- 1/2 Small Purple Onion (White works) Chopped very small
- 1 Cup Pomegranate Seeds about 1 pomegranate
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Large Lemon Juiced
- 4 Tbsp Pomegranate Molasses
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Chop Parsley, green onions, tomatoes, purple onion, and place in a bowl.
Add in the Pomegranate seeds and cooked Quinoa
Add salt, pepper, lemon juice, Pomegranate molasses, and olive oil.
Mix well until combined. Serve and enjoy.
Some Quick Tips:
- You may use either flat or curly parsley
- Vine ripe tomatoes work fine but the sweet cherry tomatoes taste way better with this recipe
- Either Purple onion or white onion will do. I like purple more. I use a small onion for 4-6 servings and a medium-sized onion if making a huge bowl.
Calories: 303kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 77mg | Potassium: 765mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 730IU | Vitamin C: 54.5mg | Calcium: 182mg | Iron: 4.5mg