How To Make the Best Cheese Board
Make the Ultimate Cheese Board With these easy Tips and Steps.
CHEESE: about 2.5 oz. in TOTAL per person
- 1 Semi-Hard/Hard Cheese: Gouda
- 1 Soft Cheese: Blue Brie
- 1 Creamy Cheese: Goat
- 1 Blue Cheese: Stilton
- 1/4 Cup Dips: I chose comb honey
- 2 Packs Varieties of crackers chili, whole grain
- 2 Cups Fresh fruits: kaki, apples, grapes, strawberries
- 1/2 Cup Dried fruits: dates
- 1/2 Cup 2-3 types of nuts: Brazilian nuts, pecans
STEP 1 - Choose a wooden board.
STEP 2 - Arrange the cheese around the board.
STEP 3 - Add extras to complement the cheese.
STEP 4 - Share and enjoy it with your loved ones!
- Nutrition Facts for this Cheese Board is a rough estimate.
- Keep the knives on the board for your guests to use them to cut the cheese or also use to spread the creamy cheese.
- You should think of the final touches after everything is set up to get that perfect look. More like the cherry on top of whip cream. So for the Cheese Board, you can add some fresh herbs like Rosemary or cranberries.
- Make sure the Cheese Board is full of a variety to choose from and make it presentable. Don't be untidy.
- If you want to add some charcuterie, prosciutto, salami, sopressata, chorizo, or mortadella are all good options.
Calories: 308kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 38mg | Sodium: 245mg | Potassium: 230mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 245IU | Vitamin C: 1.9mg | Calcium: 86mg | Iron: 0.8mg