No-Bake Brownie Protein Bites
No-bake protein bites that are full of chocolate flavor and easy to make
Servings 12 Bites
- ½ Cup Almond flour or almond meal
- 2 Scoops Whey Protein chocolate flavor
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp Almond, cashew or sunflower butter
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 2 Tbsp Water
- ½ Cup Mini chocolate chips Dark
In a medium bowl mix together the almond flour, protein powder, cocoa powder, almond butter, honey, and water until a dough forms.
Form the dough into 1 inch balls.
Place the chocolate chips on a plate and roll the balls of dough into the chocolate chips.
Place the balls on a parchment lined pan and chill until ready to eat.
Calories per Bite/Ball
Place leftovers in a container and store in the fridge for up to 7 days. You can freeze for up to 3 months.
Please keep in mind that the nutritional information is calculated using a nutrition facts calculator. It is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
- Almond flour or coconut flour
- Any sun butter
- Honey, maple syrup, or any other sticky sweetener
- Use your favorite protein powder
- Dark Chocolate chips or sugar-free
Calories: 113kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 22mg | Potassium: 90mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 140IU | Vitamin C: 1.5mg | Calcium: 54mg | Iron: 0.9mg