Cookies and Cream Protein "Ice Cream”
This cookies and cream “ice cream” is made with frozen bananas, coconut cream, and added whey protein.
Servings 6 Servings
- 3 Bananas peeled, sliced and frozen
- ½ Cup Coconut cream
- 2 Tbsp Maple syrup or honey
- 1 Scoop Whey Protein cookies and cream or vanilla flavor
- 1/3 Cup Crushed chocolate sandwich cookies, plus more for garnish if desired may use sugar-free cookies
Place the bananas, coconut cream, maple syrup, and protein powder in a food processor.
Blend for 5-7 minutes or until the mixture is creamy and smooth.
Stir in the cookies. Place the “ice cream” in a container and freeze until ready to use.
Garnish with additional crushed cookies if desired.
Store in a container in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Please keep in mind that the nutritional information is calculated using a nutrition facts calculator. It is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
- Protein: Feel free to use your favorite protein brand and flavor.
- Sweetener: Honey, maple syrup, or keto-approved syrups
- We recommend using coconut cream for a thick creamy ice cream consistency. But you may substitute with milk like whole milk, rice milk, almond or cashew milk.
- Cookies: Use Orea thins or sugar-free versions.
Calories: 197kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 56mg | Potassium: 331mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 38IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 1mg