No-bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
This no bake cookie is easy to make and full of flavor and texture.
Servings 12 servings
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter or nut butter of choice
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup chopped dark chocolate
In a mixer, mix together the peanut butter, honey, and coconut oil until combined. Add the cocoa powder and rolled oats.
Mix until well combined. Use a cookie scooper to make 12 evenly sized balls.
Place them on a baking sheet lined with a piece of parchment paper and then press them flat using your fingertips.
Place the cookies in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Melt chocolate and drizzle over cookies. Serve or return to the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serving size is one cookie
- You can use any natural peanut butter or nut butter of your choice.
- Make sure to line your baking sheet with parchment paper, for easy removal and cleanup.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
- Don't use old fashion oats, opt for rolled oats.
- If you don't have a cookie scoop you can use a tbsp.
- Make sure to measure out your ingredients correctly otherwise your cookies may be too stiff or too crumbly.
Calories: 278kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 52mg | Potassium: 219mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 2mg