Pepper Steak Kabobs
These steak kabobs are flavored with a bold marinade then grilled to perfection.
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound lean steak such as beef tenderloin, sirloin or New York Strip, cut into 1 ½ inch pieces
- 2 cups diced colored bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
Place the soy sauce, brown sugar, cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, pepper and olive oil in a resealable bag; seal and shake to combine ingredients.
Place the beef in the marinade; refrigerate for at least one hour or up to 8 hours.
Heat a grill over medium heat.
Place the beef cubes and peppers in an alternating pattern on wood skewers.
Place on grill and grill for 4-5 minutes per side or until meat is at medium (pink when cut open).
Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Calories: 251kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 69mg | Sodium: 1762mg | Potassium: 689mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 170IU | Vitamin C: 138.5mg | Calcium: 61mg | Iron: 3.3mg