Creamy and Healthy Tuna Pasta Salad
Easy, creamy, and healthy tuna pasta salad made with peas, celery, and an avocado yogurt dressing.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 8 oz Whole Wheat Penne or gluten-free
- 2-3 Celery Stalks chopped
- 1 Cup Frozen Green Peas thawed
- 6.7 oz Tuna in Olive Oil 1 jar, drained and flaked
For the creamy sauce/dressing:
- 1 Avocado very ripe
- 1 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Dill plus more to garnish
- ½ Lemon juiced
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1-2 Garlic Cloves minced
- 1 Tsp Chili Flakes or to taste
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
Cook the pasta according to package directions, then drain and set aside in a large bowl to cool.
Place all sauce/dressing ingredients into a blender or food processor and pulse until smooth and well combined. Taste and adjust the seasoning.
Pour the sauce over the pasta, and stir in the celery, peas, and tuna. Mix with a spatula until nicely coated. Divide into bowls and enjoy!
Calories: 426kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 264mg | Potassium: 589mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 514IU | Vitamin C: 27mg | Calcium: 74mg | Iron: 1mg